More and more families in the United States are choosing homeschooling as a positive choice for their child's education. Louisiana is an example of this trend, with the number of homeschooled children growing every year. Navigate the wealth of information on homeschooling in Louisiana as you explore our website. We've made it easy for you to find all the tips, ideas, and information you need to successfully homeschool your children.
- Ready to begin? Check out our "Beginning to Homeschool" section.
- Is homeschooling the best choice for your family? Learn more about the advantages of homeschooling.
- Read the actual laws regulating home education in Louisiana and get summaries of these laws by homeschooling experts.
- Browse through our curriculum reviews and lists and find what will work best for you and your child.
- Find a support group close to you.
Parents' Reasons for Homeschooling
Sources of Curriculum or Books
Learning Styles and Hemispheric Dominance—Right or Left Brain: Which is Dominant in Your Family?
Making Learning Fun
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.
Discover Your Children's Gifts
Great Lodges of the National Parks: The Companion Book to the PBS Television Series
Montessori: A Modern Approach
Right-Brained Children in a Left-Brained World: Unlocking the Potential of Your ADD Child
Kinder Dolls: A Waldorf Doll-Making Handbook
Quote of the Day
The newer and broader picture suggests that the child emerges into literacy by actively speaking, reading, and writing in the context of real life, not through filling out phonics worksheets or memorising words.Thomas Armstrong