More and more families in the United States are choosing homeschooling as a positive choice for their child's education. Louisiana is an example of this trend, with the number of homeschooled children growing every year. Navigate the wealth of information on homeschooling in Louisiana as you explore our website. We've made it easy for you to find all the tips, ideas, and information you need to successfully homeschool your children.
- Ready to begin? Check out our "Beginning to Homeschool" section.
- Is homeschooling the best choice for your family? Learn more about the advantages of homeschooling.
- Read the actual laws regulating home education in Louisiana and get summaries of these laws by homeschooling experts.
- Browse through our curriculum reviews and lists and find what will work best for you and your child.
- Find a support group close to you.
Association of Children's Museums
Homeschooling and the Myth of Socialization
I Learn Better by Teaching Myself/Still Teaching Ourselves
Homeschooling while Single Parenting
8 Powerful Reasons Why I Unschool My Kids
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.
Five in a Row
A History of Science
Kinder Dolls: A Waldorf Doll-Making Handbook
Quote of the Day
It sometimes seems as though we were trying to combine the ideal of no schools at all with the democratic ideal of schools for everybody by having schools without education.Robert Maynard Hutchins