Early Learning & Preschool
Homeschool Preschool Curriculum
JumpStart Free Math Curriculum
Numbers Plus - Preschool Mathematics Curriculum
Five in a Row
Math on the Level
- Teach when it is easy for your child to learn
- Use everyday activities to make math real
- Review for long term retention without busywork
- Use of concrete, real-life examples that are meaningful and memorable as an introduction to key mathematical concepts.
- Repeated exposures to mathematical concepts and skills to develop children’s ability to recall knowledge from long-term memory.
- Frequent practice of basic computation skills to build mastery of procedures and quick recall of facts, often through games and verbal exercises.
- Use of multiple methods and problem-solving strategies to foster true proficiency and accommodate different learning styles.
Things to See & Do in Louisiana with Preschoolers
Audubon Aquarium of the Americas
BREC's Baton Rouge Zoo
Louisiana Children's Museum
Alexandria Zoological Park
Links and Items
Pattern Blocks and Boards
Bead Sequencing Set
Explode The Code
Preschool/Early Learning Games and Activities
Preschool Math Activities
PBS Kids Math Games
Preschool Math: Teaching Numbers Greater than 10
Preschool Worksheets and Printables
Preschool Math Printables
Support for Parents of Preschoolers
Homeschoolers Teaching Kindergarten
Homeschooling Preschool Teaching Tips & Ideas
Preschool With Mommy
Preschool Math: All Sorts of Sorting
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.